Revology Cars is hiring an Automotive Assembly Technician to build new Ford-licensed reproduction 1965-68 Mustang and Shelby GT automobiles.
Edgewater Assembly, 6756 Edgewater Commerce Parkway, Orlando FL 32810
The Automotive Assembly Technician is responsible for installation of new components including:
• Wiring harnesses, switches, motors, and instrumentation
• HVAC systems
• Latches and mechanisms
• Glass and weatherstrip
• Fenders, hood, grille, bumpers
• Convertible tops
• Exterior trim and moldings
• Interior trim panels, seats, and consoles
This position requires a minimum of five years of professional full-time experience in vehicle assembly, preferably in a restoration and/or collision shop. Experience with vintage Mustangs is a plus.
6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday
PAY AND BENEFITS
• Pay is very competitive and based on the applicant's experience and skill level
• Monthly and biannual performance bonuses
• Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid time off (PTO), and paid holidays
• Employee discounts
ABOUT REVOLOGY CARS
Revology Cars is the first company ever licensed by Ford Motor Company to build a new reproduction Ford. We are also the leading global manufacturer of licensed 1960s Shelby GT automobiles. Our company’s sales have grown on average 60-70% per year for the past five years. We are hiring new team members to increase our production capacity. Since we are growing so quickly, we offer excellent advancement opportunities to qualified team members.