Arevon Energy, Inc. is a leading renewable energy company, supplying clean energy to utilities and corporations across North America. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., and New York City, Arevon uses innovative approaches and leading-edge technology to finance and manage projects from development through construction to long-term commercial operation. Its financial prowess and industry expertise come together to improve the structure and performance of its platform of wind, solar, and energy storage power plants. Arevon was named one of Arizona’s Top Workplaces in 2022. For more information, please visit: www.arevonenergy.com
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to everything we do. Arevon thrives on and celebrates different views, beliefs, and values. We are committed to our talented team and partners, regardless of background or affiliation, and to actively promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our business. We strive to be a place where you can be you and bring yourself to work.
Arevon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to affirmative action planning and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran or marital status.
Arevon is recruiting a Project Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity for individuals seeking an exciting, high-growth work environment in one of the most important industries of the 21st century. Job Description
This critical hire will report to the Director of Development within Arevon’s Development and Construction team and will be responsible for advancing all aspects of development and construction related activities on multiple utility scale solar and energy storage projects. Arevon Energy’s portfolio consists of 50+ projects in various stages of development. Such activities include maintaining project budgets and schedules, overseeing permitting and interconnection processes, and managing consultants and contractors. The Project Manager will assist in leading community and client relationships throughout the development and construction process and will work together with our internal teams at every stage of development to successfully lead Arevon’s projects to the finish line.
The Project Manager position is an integral role and provides an excellent opportunity for a career in Development and Construction Project Management. The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in renewable energy, education in a related field, and at least three years of renewable energy experience. They have a solid track record of exemplary teamwork and enjoy working on a dynamic and diverse team. Strengths include organizing, planning, and meeting deadlines for utility-scale solar and energy storage projects. They desire the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and thrive in an environment that requires flexibility, adaptation, shifting demands, and moving timelines. The responsibilities of a Project Manager include but are not limited to:
· Lead projects through development by management of and coordination with strategic partners
· Create and maintain detailed project schedules and budgets and closely monitor project-level expenditures and invoice processing
· Lead land acquisition efforts by developing strategies and managing land agents
· Manage engineering and construction efforts in coordination with internal and external subject matter experts and construction counterparts
· Track and manage project real estate including land leasing efforts, title reports, ALTA surveys, etc.
· Identify project risks and solutions and communicate to leadership team in a timely manner
· Collaborate in the negotiation of local tax abatement, road use, and decommissioning agreements to ensure alignment with modelled project economics
· Monitor Generation Interconnection studies performed by transmission providers and third parties and participate in interconnection agreement negotiations
· Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including elected officials, regulators, utilities, RTOs, and community leaders, to support project development
Capacity to comprehend complex documents and effectively communicate project risks and impacts
Self-starter with strong intercultural communication, organizational, and negotiation skills
· Confident presenting material to C-Suite level executives and external stakeholders.
· Ability to learn new software as needed
· 4-year degree from an accredited university in engineering, mathematics, business, or similar discipline
· Advanced technical or business degrees encouraged
If you feel your background and experience meets the job requirements above, we'd love to hear from you. Please complete the easy form application or follow the link below: