Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., and New York City, Arevon Energy, Inc. (“AREVON”) is a leading independent producer of utility-scale renewable power across the United States. The company owns and operates over 160 generation facilities with a total enterprise value of over $12B. With a team of over nearly 150 people and a very strong investor base, the company continues to grow rapidly through both development and M&A activities. As the US power generation fleet goes through the transition to renewable sources of generation and storage, AREVON is positioned to continue to lead that transition.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central to everything we do. Arevon thrives on and celebrates different views, beliefs, and values. We are committed to our talented team and partners, regardless of background or affiliation, and to actively promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our business. We strive to be a place where you can be you and bring yourself to work.
Arevon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to affirmative action planning and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran or marital status.
Arevon is recruiting for the position of ESG Analyst or ESG Manager, an outstanding opportunity for individuals seeking an exciting, high-growth work environment in one of the most important industries of the 21st century. The ESG Analyst or ESG Manager will report to the Vice President of Government Affairs and Marketing.
· Prepare Arevon’s annual sustainability report in accordance with GRI reporting standards. This includes collecting, synthesizing, and summarizing the content for inclusion in reports, content development, editing, securing reviews and approvals, data collection, and report design
· Manage Arevon’s annual GRESB submission process, in coordination with asset managers and fund managers
· Prepare quarterly reports on ESG incidents and activities
· Maintain internal ESG reporting for assets in operation and under development
· Maintain internal ESG event alert system
· Respond to investor and counterparty requests for ESG information
· Amend existing and develop new corporate ESG policies and procedures that enhance transparency and integrate ESG considerations into Arevon’s business strategy
· Maintain the ESG Supplier Scorecard with procurement team
· Support the commercial team and the finance team by providing time-sensitive ESG information
· Support marketing and communications activities with ESG data and anecdotes
Qualifications and Characteristics
· 5+ years of experience (Manager) or 1+ year of experience (Analyst) working in a corporate environment
· Demonstrated interest or expertise in corporate sustainability or ESG issues
· Ability to communicate analytical approaches, data-driven findings, and recommendations with confidence while demonstrating a willingness to learn
· Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
· Possession of excellent project management and organizational skills
· Keen understanding of ESG principles
· Familiarity with various standards and reporting regimes: GRI, GRESB, TCFD
· Ability to perform basic data analysis in an Excel spreadsheet and create charts/graphs with the data
· Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
· Ability to travel (domestically) up to 20% of the time
· Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities daily
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and confidence across the company while collecting information for the ESG reporting program
· Possess an eye for detail and the desire for continuous process improvement
· A Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent education, training, and experience. Master’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field a plus. A broad range of majors and degrees will be considered.
This position is based in Scottsdale, Arizona
How to Apply
If you feel your background and experience meets the job requirements above, we'd love to hear from you. Please complete the easy form application or follow the link below:
Please include a cover letter, 1-2 page writing sample, and your resume to your application.
Applications missing a cover letter and/or writing sample will not be considered.