ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe Administrative Assistant will work directly with the Office Manager to support all administrative needs of the company. This is a hybrid role with some opportunity to work from home although most days the incumbent will be required to work from Primergy HQ located in Oakland CA. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to follow instructions effectively and show initiative and creativity to improve processes and address various clerical issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE· Maintain office organization and tidiness, including tracking and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
· Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
· Assist with travel booking and meeting coordination and management as requested.
· Receive and Interact with Incoming visitors
· Liaise with internal staff at all levels
· Complete project-based work
· Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
· Help manage and maintain general IT requirements of the office
· Communicate with vendors and partners to follow up on invoices and other various issues
· Manage and maintain all documents in a secure and confidential manner within document record keeping policies and procedures
· Open and scan all incoming mail
· Ship/mail correspondence and packages
· Run errands
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Requires an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Minimum 2 years experience working in an office setting supporting business professionals
· Robust skills in Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint; SharePoint and Teams a plus
· Honesty and integrity
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills with attention to detail
· Strong prioritization, communication, and organizational skills are a must
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 products
· Successful in navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to succinctly communicate complex issues.
· Ability to quickly step into new tasks and adapt to new circumstances in a dynamic environment.
At Primergy we are committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards. To better safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the broader community, we have implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by their hire date. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to start. Consistent with applicable law, reasonable accommodation will be considered in response to requests.
Primergy is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. We recognize that underrepresented groups such as women and BIPOC may be less likely to apply to a role if they don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet some of the qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career aspirations and interests.
Primergy Solar is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.