Longevity Health Plan is growing rapidly and is looking to add new talent to our team. Longevity Health Plan currently has operations in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, with plans to start-up operations in other states in the very near future. Due to our rapid growth, we have an immediate need for a Manager, Marketing Initiatives.
Longevity offers an integrated health plan care management platform designed to improve clinical outcomes and reduce unnecessary medical interventions for long-term care beneficiaries living in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). We offer Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP) that are designated Medicare Advantage plans targeted to beneficiaries with Medicare part A & B who require long-term care in institutional settings. Longevity provides an advanced practice practitioner (NP or PA) supported by LHP RNs and other LHP Clinical team members to work with facility staff, physicians, and caregivers to manage member care in place, and improve their clinical outcomes. I-SNP and the Advanced Practitioner Provider/Clinical Team will improve resident and family satisfaction by providing enhanced benefits specifically tailored to the needs of facility residents.
General Purpose: The individual holding this position is required to support and demonstrate their commitment to the Longevity Health Plan Statement of Purpose, which is: To improve the health and quality of life of nursing home residents by caring for their unique medical, social and emotional needs.
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer and IPA Business Lead and supporting the IE product, sales, and the clinical organizations, this individual will be responsible for a series of marketing initiatives focused on enabling Longevity to design and tell our story. They will help us our story and value proposition to multiple audiences via an omnichannel strategy. Will partner closely with the growth, IPA, IESNP, clinical, and sales leadership to design and launch marketing and brand campaigns, design collaterals, launch event strategies, build case studies, and lead our external brand development and social media strategy.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the refinement of Longevity’s messaging and brand proposition to investors and non- investors SNFs, consultants, audiences working within SNFs, members, guardians, and other stakeholders.
- Partner with matrix partners to develop, package, and deliver content to fuel the positioning of LHP as the leading ISNP to enable growth (e.g., white papers, websites, blogs, clinical studies, case studies, features, panels, etc.).
- Coordinate with analytics, clinical, and other functional SMEs to pull together proof points and case studies that position Longevity well externally with prospective partners.
- Partner with the growth and market leaders to plan, budget, manage, and execute our national conference strategies including coordinating and orchestrating these events.
- Point person for researching, budgeting, and orchestration of our national conference strategy (all events).
- Manage Longevity’s social media strategy to build awareness.
- Lead the design and enhancement of our website strategy.
- Coordinate with sales and compliance on the management of our member collaterals and other Longevity branded giveaways.
- Build relationships with media networks (e.g., Skilled Nursing News and McKnights) with a goal of securing earned media opportunities, quotes in articles, participation on panels, among other opportunities to feature Longevity leadership as thoughts leaders.
- Support the creation and evolution of our power points and other materials to best tell our story.
- Build case studies, member and partner testimonials, and creative ways to tell our story.
- Enhance and manage our website and optimize content, add IPA and IE as other solutions, and make other enhancements to best represent Longevity.
- Work with our external communications advisor to develop and execute our press release strategies.
- Create and manage sales tools, software, PowerPoint templates to enable LHP to effectively articulate our highly differentiated value proposition.
- Performs other marketing, business development, and growth-related duties as assigned (e.g., Drip campaigns).
- Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Auto liability insurance declaration page with minimum limits of $100,000/$300,000 for bodily injury and $100,000 for property damage with combined single limit of $300,000. You will be responsible for providing this proof of coverage on an annual basis.
Education and Training:
- MBA preferred but not required.
- 4-6 years of experience in business-to-business marketing, communications, consulting, research, and/or analytics.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and/or the capability to perform market research, data analysis, and manage projects.
- Experience in developing content and managing communications across multiple platforms.
- Strong writing skills with proven success or ability to author content.
- Experience working in a start-up environment preferred.
- Experience working at skilled nursing facilities, payers, value-based enablement, marketing, and or consulting companies is a plus.
- Highly analytical and organized.
- Ability to connect the dots and create and document comprehensive plans.
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations with limited direction and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very strong research skills.
- Strong creativity, research, Excel, PowerPoint, and data visualization sills.
- Highly motivated, action and results oriented, knows how to get things done, with the willingness to jump right in, learn, and figure things out.
It is the policy of Longevity Health to follow Federal and / or State regulations surrounding COVID vaccinations. While CMS guidelines have been relaxed, there are some LHP facilities which will still require staff be vaccinated in an effort to protect the health of the members / patients we serve. If your assigned location(s) require all staff to be fully vaccinated, you are required to obtain and / or provide documentation related to your COVID vaccination. To confirm whether your assigned location(s) require COVID vaccinations, please refer to the Facility Guide Job Aid located on Longevity Health Plan’s intranet site.
The Company will engage in an interactive process with individuals who cannot be vaccinated for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be made. While an exemption/accommodation may be initially granted, if at any time during employment, it is determined that an exemption/accommodation that has been granted is no longer considered a reasonable accommodation, it can result in employment with the Company ending.
Candidates must meet the Company’s hiring criteria which include a pre-employment background and drug screening.
Longevity Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Longevity Health Plan offers competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
Submission of false information during the application process may result in immediate termination of employment without notice.