Target Compensation of $120,00-$150,000+*
Total Compensation includes a base Pay of $65,00, a bonus incentive plan, and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Medicare Market Sales Agent is a Licensed Insurance Agent who is responsible for achieving monthly enrollment goals for assigned accounts within a market. The role is responsible for working with the designated staff in Skilled Nursing Facilities to cultivate leads and provide market support, conduct compliant outreach and complete sales presentations that result in applications for enrollment. Market Agents will be responsible for developing and executing a monthly business plan, documenting all sales activity in CRM and working collaboratively with other market employees under the direction of the Market President. Market Agents should expect to travel in the field to assigned facilities 3-4 days a week and productively work from home the remaining time.
- Define and develop sales opportunities at SNF’s within assigned territory.
- Conduct benefit presentations with potential members, family members or Responsible Parties.
- Provide general support and education at designated SNFs.
- Complete daily lead management and documentation in CRM.
- Establish and maintain relationships within assigned accounts who may refer potential leads.
- Achieve monthly enrollment goals.
- Maintain timely and accurate application processing.
- Participating in weekly Stand-Up Calls and submitting daily progress reports.
- Ensure, enforce, and comply with agent ethics and compliance in accordance with applicable statutes and regulations.
- Maintain an active Health Insurance Producer license.
- Successfully complete yearly Annual AHIP & Carrier Certifications for MAPD/Part D.
- Develop best practices to share across all markets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must have or obtain a valid Health Insurance License.
- Valid state driver's license with a good driving record and proof of automobile insurance required.
- Auto liability insurance declaration page with minimum limits of $100,000/$300,000 for bodily injury and $100,000 for property damage with combined single limit of $300,000. You will be responsible for providing this proof of coverage on an annual basis.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience required.
- Travel in assigned territory/possible travel to other markets as needed/interested.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Comfortable working in a Skilled Nursing Home environment.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Longevity offers an integrated health plan care management platform designed to improve clinical outcomes and reduce unnecessary medical interventions for long-term care beneficiaries living in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). We offer Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP) that are designated Medicare Advantage plans targeted to beneficiaries with Medicare part A & B who require long-term care in institutional settings. Longevity provides an advanced practice practitioner (NP or PA) supported by LHP RNs and other LHP Clinical team members to work with facility staff, physicians, and caregivers to manage member care in place, and improve their clinical outcomes. I-SNP and the Advanced Practitioner Provider/Clinical Team will improve resident and family satisfaction by providing enhanced benefits specifically tailored to the needs of facility residents.