NO NIGHTS /NO WEEKENDS/ NO HOLIDAYS
- Facilitate an interactive, social music group that includes singing, movement, trivia, and stimulate and activate the whole brain and body.
- Develop nursing home staff relationships and strengthen facility relationships with LHP.
- Offer excellent customer service/patient experience to our members.
- Floats to targeted/assigned facilities.
- Visits members in between Music Sessions to determine if they need anything.
- Positive personality, upbeat, engaging, and excellent communication skills.
- Nursing home background OR member advocate experience preferred.
- Able to travel between assigned facilities in your assigned territory.
- Effective engagement skills.
- COVID Vaccine
- Paid time off + 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and other Insurances
- 401(k) matching
It is the policy of Longevity Health to follow Federal and / or State regulations surrounding COVID vaccinations. While CMS guidelines have been relaxed, there are some LHP facilities which will still require staff be vaccinated in an effort to protect the health of the members / patients we serve. If your assigned location(s) require all staff to be fully vaccinated, you are required to obtain and / or provide documentation related to your COVID vaccination. To confirm whether your assigned location(s) require COVID vaccinations, please refer to the Facility Guide Job Aid located on Longevity Health Plan’s intranet site.
The Company will engage in an interactive process with individuals who cannot be vaccinated for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be made. While an exemption/accommodation may be initially granted, if at any time during employment, it is determined that an exemption/accommodation that has been granted is no longer considered a reasonable accommodation, it can result in employment with the Company ending.
Candidates must meet the Company’s hiring criteria which include a pre-employment background and drug screening.
Longevity Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Longevity Health Plan offers competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
Submission of false information during the application process may result in immediate termination of employment without notice.