Longevity Health Plan is growing rapidly and is looking to add new talent to our team. Longevity Health Plan currently has operations in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Texas, and Pennsylvania, with plans to start-up operations in other states in the very near future. Due to our rapid growth, we are starting initial conversations in those new markets and seeking to start collecting talent to interview when we have green light to move into each of the new markets. This is not a position open "NOW" but a pipeline requisition to start conversations and identify talent in our upcoming markets. The pay range on this intentionally broad as we will be talking with Representatives up through Leadership.
Longevity offers an integrated health plan care management platform designed to improve clinical outcomes and reduce unnecessary medical interventions for long-term care beneficiaries living in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs). We offer Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP) that are designated Medicare Advantage plans targeted to beneficiaries with Medicare part A & B who require long-term care in institutional settings. Longevity provides an advanced practice practitioner (NP or PA) supported by LHP RNs and other LHP Clinical team members to work with facility staff, physicians, and caregivers to manage member care in place, and improve their clinical outcomes. I-SNP and the Advanced Practitioner Provider/Clinical Team will improve resident and family satisfaction by providing enhanced benefits specifically tailored to the needs of facility residents.
General Purpose: The individual holding this position is required to support and demonstrate their commitment to the Longevity Health Plan Statement of Purpose, which is: To improve the health and quality of life of nursing home residents by caring for their unique medical, social and emotional needs.
The Business Development Representative is a market-based role whose primary responsibility is Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) expansion within a defined geography. The Business Development Representative is responsible for obtaining net new SNF contracts with Longevity throughout their assigned territory. The Business Development Representative will be responsible for developing and presenting a monthly Strategic Plan, as well as providing daily and weekly pipeline updates. The Business Development Representative is required to travel within their assigned territory 3-4 days per week visiting SNFs, SNF operators and owners.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a full pipeline of new SNF opportunities with net new owner/operator groups.
- Review available sources of SNF data and determine targets to pursue for business development opportunities.
- Utilize online databases and tools to research key organizations and contacts, determining appropriate messaging for each.
- Maintain a working knowledge of SNF owners and operators within their assigned territory including changes within the SNF space over time.
- Meet with SNF owners/operators, primarily in person, educating regarding Longevity, assessing partnership interest, and completing proformas to define and evaluate partnership opportunities.
- Understand current partner relationships and work across LHP departments to identify existing relationships within the SNF community and to request introductions to new contacts.
- Coordinate with LHP Growth Team around regional or national opportunities where market overlap exists.
- Introduce Market VP to opportunity decision makers when interest in LHP partnership is expressed and continue to drive the Business Development pipeline process through contract signature while coordinating with various LHP teams.
- Daily documentation of opportunities, contacts and activity, next steps, and timelines.
- Communicate ongoing with Market VP and market team regarding priorities, efforts, progress and attend weekly market meeting, monthly clinical meeting, etc.
- Work with Market Lead to develop and refine market-level Business Development strategy over time.
- Develop creative avenues for networking to gain new corporate introductions via current partners, LHP staff, community organizations, etc.
- Attend, exhibit and/or present at conferences, trade shows, local/state long-term care organization meetings.
- Participate in weekly market/clinical team call and monthly clinical-focused meeting.
- Represent Longevity Health Plan both in external in external forums and develops the Longevity Health Plan brand with regulators, providers, AHCA, and local healthcare partners.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of business development experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility environment.
- Valid state driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of automobile insurance required.
It is the policy of Longevity Health to follow Federal and / or State regulations surrounding COVID vaccinations. While CMS guidelines have been relaxed, there are some LHP facilities which will still require staff be vaccinated in an effort to protect the health of the members / patients we serve. If your assigned location(s) require all staff to be fully vaccinated, you are required to obtain and / or provide documentation related to your COVID vaccination. To confirm whether your assigned location(s) require COVID vaccinations, please refer to the Facility Guide Job Aid located on Longevity Health Plan’s intranet site.
The Company will engage in an interactive process with individuals who cannot be vaccinated for medical or sincerely held religious beliefs to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be made. While an exemption/accommodation may be initially granted, if at any time during employment, it is determined that an exemption/accommodation that has been granted is no longer considered a reasonable accommodation, it can result in employment with the Company ending.
Candidates must meet the Company’s hiring criteria which include a pre-employment background and drug screening.
Longevity Health Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Longevity Health Plan offers competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k).
Submission of false information during the application process may result in immediate termination of employment without notice.