Overview of Position:
This position requires triaging of support requests of Authorized Client Reps (ACRs) from several different areas from email/ticketing system/phone while ensuring user satisfaction and making sure that established service levels are met; Dispatching requests to internal technical resources as required.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency when responding to client reps Authorized Client Reps (ACRs)
- Improve response time on service tickets (keeping client rep informed along the way)
- Assign clearly responsible person for each event
- VIP treatment (as perceived by ACRs)
Reporting Structure: Directly reports to CRM Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for all types of service requests from Authorized Client Reps (ACR)
- Coordination of ICG resources to ensure satisfactory response and resolution of Client service requests
- Process service requests as they arrive through phone, email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt response on service requests
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Responsible for maintaining ICG’s information accurate in ConnectWise.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ticketing system as it occurs
- Understand processes in ticketing system by completing assigned training materials
- Enter all work as service tickets into ticketing system
- General clerical and administrative work as needed
- Keep client contact information (displayed within Client Concierge Dashboard in MS Teams)
Client Concierge must have the personality, temperament and knowledge to interact with clients who include lay people, business people and technical people. Client Concierge must be able to operate a computer. Client Concierge must be able to access and be proficient in the use of the Internet and e-mail. Client Concierge must possess a basic technical knowledge and understanding of IT concepts.
While Employer will supervise the Client Concierge, she/he is required to perform all duties in a proper and efficient manner without the need for daily supervision or assistance. In the performance of duties, Client Concierge is to primarily consider the satisfaction of the client's business needs, purposes and goals. Client Concierge must present himself/herself in a professional manner. The decision to accept work for a client, and the pricing and terms for such work, shall be at the sole and complete discretion of Employer. Client Concierge is not authorized to enter into any contracts, oral, written, or implied, with clients or prospective clients, and no contracts with a client or prospective client shall be binding upon Employer unless reviewed and signed at Employer's corporate offices by an authorized person. No firm prices are to be quoted to a client or prospective client other than those set forth in Employer's current rate sheet unless Employer otherwise approves in writing. Client Concierge will keep Employer informed of all communications with clients and discuss with Employer (i) any issues of a concern to a client and (ii) any matters outside Client Concierge's knowledge or expertise.