CEO, Skybound Galactic
- Sourcing Projects
- Packaging Projects
- Overseeing development including working with writers and providing creative feedback
- Working with networks, financiers and sponsors
- Project Budgeting
- Project Scheduling
- Sourcing and working with cast and crew
- Overseeing post production through delivery
- 2-3 years of development and/or production experience
- High interest in or knowledge of the podcast space
- Presentation writing
- Microsoft office including Powerpoint and Excel
- Movie Magic Budgeting a plus but not required
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that works closely with creators and their intellectual properties, extending their stories to further platforms including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, digital content, and beyond. The company is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur.
On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal. Additional strategic partnerships across the entertainment industry include comic book publishing with Image Comics, book publishing with Simon & Schuster, and a first-look narrative audio deal with Audible.
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are currently remote and are open to both LA-based candidates and remote candidates for this role.