Redpill is building the AAA platform for the creation, distribution, monetization, and cloud rendering of next-generation live virtual events empowering DJs, musicians, performers, and the unreal content development community to deliver the most compelling way to experience a live event at home.
We seek a highly skilled and experienced Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our team.
- Develop backend data structures and technologies to manage account services, player transactions, gameserver organization and content delivery.
- Develop features for our electron launcher application.
- Be presently active during events on evenings and occasionally weekends to ensure stability.
- Understanding and experience deploying, troubleshooting, and integrating with Web Services
- Experience consuming and building RESTful APIs
- Experience delivering sensitive information securely in a production environment
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, ect)
- Node JS
- C++ (skd implementation)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Unreal Engine / Unity
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Data dog or similar monitoring software
- Tableau or similar charting software