We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Come work with the best of the best! Cask was named the ServiceNow Americas Elite Partner of the Year – the only partner named as such, out of more 250 eligible partners – the highest possible achievement. We are a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join us in providing innovative solutions to our customers many challenging issues.
What you’ll be doing:
• Design, enhance and maintain REST Service interoperability between ServiceNow and other systems.
• Design and create transformations and data models.
• Test designs for performance, data integrity and security.
• Maintain a high-level understanding of a multi-faceted project ensuring that multiple data solutions work together to solve the business problem.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Data ETL
• Experienced at designing and creating normalized databases
• At least 5 years of proven experience developing in an object-oriented platform (C#, Java)
• Strong REST Services experience
• Experience with Angular a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow a plus
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
• Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a security clearance from the federal government
Cooper [Noun | employee of Cask]. Experienced and reliable artisan who takes pride in providing innovative solutions to common challenges.
Multi-Skilled & High Performing [adjective | what makes a true Cooper]. Coopers give it their all by exceeding expectations. We must ensure that our deliverables actually solve a customer’s business problem.
Mojo [Noun | our mindset]. Coopers work together to solve complex problems through the joy of innovation, collaboration and personal engagements not common in business today.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today we are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for ServiceNow ITSM Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services.
Perks? Oh, yes.
Cask's success is based upon our most valuable asset - the people. Cask offers a complete benefits package designed with your needs in mind. We strive to take an “employee first” approach. For more information about Cask’s benefits, please visit https://www.casknx.com/careers/.
We value diversity at our company. Cask is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.