We are the Presto company. Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way - with customers and revenue from the beginning. Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don’t plan on slowing down!
Our opportunity is huge: every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately can’t help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Presto, the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the forecasting and business planning process, driving program focused analytics, and accelerating usage of new technologies, techniques, & processes to better the organization. An ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of being resourceful, a self-starter, and have a passion for innovation and change.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be joining the Revenue Operations Team. The RevOps team is relied on by the entire organization for global reporting around historical performance, sales pipeline, and sales headcount. Our overall objective as part of the Revenue Operations organization is to drive pipeline generation, accelerate deal velocity, and enable our sales team to continue providing value to our customers.
What You’ll Be Working On:
● Salesforce.com CRM – administer, enable, and create best practices around data integrity, reports and dashboards, territory management, and sales processes.
● Identify opportunities to improve sales processes and work with cross-functional groups to implement these improvements.
● Assist in-quarter close process for proposals, quoting and invoicing
● Create and perform Sales user training as required. Can include training on the use of CRM, the demonstration of best practices as well as new process introductions.
● Develop insightful and interactive business intelligence reports (KPIs, operating metrics, business metrics, ad-hoc queries), dashboards, and scorecards that can be consumed rapidly by decision makers
● 1-3 years of sales operations experience
● Data driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving, data manipulation and management skills
● Experience with using Salesforce.com required (good to have: Zoominfo, InsideView, RingDNA, Yesware)
● Strong team player with a positive attitude and a focus on learning with a continuous improvement mindset
● Strong organization skills, time management skills, detail-orientation, and ability to multitask
● Advanced knowledge in SFDC, Excel, Analytical tools
●vBachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Finance or equivalent experience
Location: Anywhere, US
Headquartered in Boston MA, with an engineering team in Poland; we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.