Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we don’t plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately can’t help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data. This prevents the business from making better decisions to improve their company’s performance. Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Presto, the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
We’re building a team of all-stars: engineers, customer success, sales, and marketing pros who are playing at the top of their game. We’re pursuing success in a unique way, with a goal of becoming the first company to a $1B valuation while taking on the least amount of venture capital - preserving the opportunity for our early team to achieve great success. Our team members all possess: Authenticity, Grit, Humility, Ownership, and are willing to earn rewards through Meritocracy.
If you’re an all-star, and align with our values, read on!
- Act as the primary contact for Starburst and key Alliance Partners
- Drive and own Partner Product and Engineering Alignment
- Drive and own Partner Marketing and Brand Elevation with Starburst Marketing
- Drive Education, Awareness and Account Alignment with Partner Field
- Manage compliance with Partner Program requirements
- Drive Partner lead KPI’s
- Drive, own and manage pipeline and lead sharing with Partner
- Ensure Starburst Partner GTM materials are up to date and available
- 5+ years of experience in relevant business development or partner sales role
- 2+ years of experience partnering with major cloud providers
- 2+ years experience at emerging or disruptive technology company
- Strategic enough to build partner business plan, but tactical enough to drive field level and opportunity level alignment
- Passionate about the Big Data & Analytics space
- Have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of managing your business with data