As the Director of Demand Generation you are a results-driven, marketing ninja with growth strategy in their DNA, and account-based marketing (ABM), content strategy, campaign optimization, and program management skills coursing through their veins. You will own the lifecycle of rapidly creating and executing programs that drive pipeline growth across all channels. You will have a demonstrable track record of success with demand generation and mastery of its strategies and tactics in a high growth environment. You love building and nurturing high-performing teams and thrive on cross-functional team culture… all while fostering a processes that drives repeatable, scalable, and predictable demand generation machine.
This position offers the unique opportunity to have a dramatic impact on the success of Starburst and be a part of the founding members of our marketing team!
What you’ll do:
- Own pipeline and analytics for marketing. Increase qualified leads and opportunities to meet or exceed aggressive targets across business segments.
- Lead the rapid growth of a variety of acquisition channels including web, email, nurture programs, webinars, content syndication, paid search & social, and more.
Improve full funnel metrics, campaign performance and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates
- Work closely with our sales teams to keep them informed about ongoing campaigns and ensuring a tight feedback loop
Scale new and optimize existing broad based and target account campaigns
- Drive growth through your deep understanding of data, experimentation, and ideas
You're a Great Fit, If:
- 10+ years experience in demand generation in a high growth SaaS startup.
- A self-starter with the desire to be hands-own who can both build strategies and then execute.
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in tools like marketing automation systems (Autopilot), Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with rapid deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
*Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws*