At Quad Prep, we are on a mission — to transform the lives of neurodiverse, twice exceptional people by redefining the experience of school. Through the collective, superlative and empathic work of our teachers and clinicians, we are empowering students to leave Quad Prep fully prepared to engage with the exciting and wonderful diversity of this world.
Entering our 10th year and a new phase of maturity, we are excited to welcome fellow groundbreakers to our team to help us further this inspiring and urgent mission. We are eager to challenge our status quo, to seek diverse perspectives and work together to develop better practices of neurodiverse education. The Quad Preparatory School actively seeks to forward diversity through its programs and hiring.
Why work at Quad Prep?
- COMMUNITY: We are committed to building a joyful and inclusive culture where everybody is celebrated for who they are.
- COLLEAGUES: Our colleagues are inspiring, consummate innovators and are at their happiest highly collaborating to create personalized solutions for each student.
- STUDENTS: We guarantee that you will learn something eye opening every single day from our students!
- DEEP PROFESSIONAL LEARNING: Quad Prep supports mission-driven educators and clinicians to grow their professional skills and influence in the neurodiversity educational space. Close collaboration with colleagues, coaching from supportive leaders and well-designed learning sessions keep us growing.
- GENEROUS AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Student Loan repayment
- Retirement Plan contribution
- Group Life Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- WORK LIFE BALANCE: We provide generous PTO and preparation periods so that you can live the life you wish for – inside and outside of our school
- PROTECTED TIME * NEW FOR 22–23: We provide coverage to allow you to learn from one another, participate in one of our special PD programs, conduct original research, develop special projects, and participate in our initiatives to create the culture YOU want to work in.
- You can build a private practice or tutor onsite during after school hours at very low rent or no cost.