The Quad Preparatory School is an alternative, non-profit, K-12 college preparatory school dedicated to the education of twice-exceptional students, bright and creative children who learn differently. Quad Prep is a young, fast-growing school founded in 2013 that is a vibrant professional and collegial learning community for employees.
The Quad Preparatory School transforms the lives of twice-exceptional people – those who are gifted and learn differently – by redefining the experience of school. Our personalized model fully integrates social and emotional learning with challenging academics, empowering our students to rise to the level of their extraordinary talents. Through our innovative programs we are leading a larger movement in service of both twice-exceptional people and society at large.
Our teachers, clinicians, and staff joined together to craft our statement of values, which we are proud to share:
- Quad Prep is a kind and joyful learning community where everyone is celebrated for who they are.
- We ignite students’ strengths and passions and allow for safe academic pursuit at the highest levels by learning from mistakes.
- We are trustworthy and steadfast, and our high academic expectations challenge students to grow uniquely as people and in the way they learn.
- We widen our students’ perspectives, giving them the tools to know themselves and find success in the future of their choosing.
- We never give up on each other and are driven by the ethos of “not if, but how.”