We’d love to meet you! Want to learn more? Come to our Career Night!
Learn more about what makes Quad Prep such a special place to work! Explore our beautiful campus on our virtual tour, read the latest issue of Quad Prep Magazine, and learn more about our mission and our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work.
The Quad Preparatory School is an alternative, non-profit, K-12 college preparatory school dedicated to the education of twice-exceptional students, bright and creative children who learn differently. Quad Prep is a young, fast-growing school founded in 2013 that is a vibrant professional and collegial learning community for employees.
The Quad Preparatory School transforms the lives of twice-exceptional people – those who are gifted and learn differently – by redefining the experience of school. Our personalized model fully integrates social and emotional learning with challenging academics, empowering our students to rise to the level of their extraordinary talents. Through our innovative programs we are leading a larger movement in service of both twice-exceptional people and society at large.
Our teachers, clinicians, and staff joined together to craft our statement of values, which we are proud to share:
- Quad Prep is a kind and joyful learning community where everyone is celebrated for who they are.
- We ignite students' strengths and passions and allow for safe academic pursuit at the highest levels by learning from mistakes.
- We are trustworthy and steadfast, and our high academic expectations challenge students to grow uniquely as people and in the way they learn.
- We widen our students' perspectives, giving them the tools to know themselves and find success in the future of their choosing.
- We never give up on each other and are driven by the ethos of "not if, but how."
As Quad Prep is rooted in the community of New York City, we commit, as a matter of justice and equity, that we shall work toward enrolling a student body and employing a staff that fully reflects the makeup of our community.
As education at Quad Prep is rooted in the idea that our neurodiverse students are to be proudly celebrated for their unique talents and potential, we commit that the whole self of every individual student, parent, and staff member shall be welcomed, valued, included, and treated always with the deepest respect and empathy.
And, as at Quad Prep our community is a single fabric supporting the development of all, we commit that every student shall benefit from the richness of the backgrounds and experiences that make up that fabric, so that they leave Quad fully prepared to engage with the exciting and wonderful diversity of this world.