At Quad Prep, we are on a mission — to transform the lives of neurodiverse, twice exceptional people by redefining the experience of school. Through the collective, superlative and empathic work of our teachers and clinicians, we are empowering students to leave Quad Prep fully prepared to engage with the exciting and wonderful diversity of this world.
Entering our 10th year and a new phase of maturity, we are excited to welcome fellow groundbreakers to our team to help us further this inspiring and urgent mission. We are eager to challenge our status quo, to seek diverse perspectives and work together to develop better practices of neurodiverse education. The Quad Preparatory School actively seeks to forward diversity through its programs and hiring.
Why Work at Quad Prep?
- INCLUSIVE COMMUNITY: In our joyful and inclusive culture everybody is celebrated for who they are.
- SUPPORTIVE COLLEAGUES: Our colleagues are inspiring, collaborative innovators and are at their happiest collaborating to create personalized solutions for each student.
- THE BEST STUDENTS: With their enthusiasm, deep interests, and infectious curiosity, we guarantee that you will learn something new from our students every single day—and have a lot of joy and laughter along the way!
- DEEP PROFESSIONAL LEARNING: Quad Prep supports you as you grow in your career. Dedicated professional development pathways allow our team to collaborate, learn from leaders in the field, and grow their expertise. Our annual Breakthroughs Conference is shaped with our staff’s continued learning in mind. Your professional growth is important to us!
- GENEROUS AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
- Health coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Help with paying off your Student Loans
- Matching contributions for your Retirement Plan
- Group Life Plan and Disability Insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- School vacations
- WORK LIFE BALANCE: We provide generous schoolwide vacations for everyone on our teaching and clinical team, including a long summer vacation and six-and-a-half weeks of paid time off that are built into our school calendar, including four weeks of school breaks across the school year and holidays. Your wellbeing is important to us, and this scheduled time for you to recharge and energize is just one way for you to live the life you wish for — inside and outside of our school.
- DEDICATED TIME: We provide dedicated, protected time for our teams to plan and collaborate with one another. We protect half of the day every Friday so that our teachers and clinicians can meet together and develop plans for the learning and growth of every student. We also protect dedicated time throughout the year for professional development programs and report-card writing so that you have the time and support you need to thrive in and beyond the classroom.
- PRIVATE PRACTICE SUPPORT: Exclusively for our Quad Prep staff, we are happy to provide reduced-rate space for your private practice or tutoring after school hours right on our campus for any staff members who wish to pursue a private client practice in their field.private practice