Account Executive Channel/Partner Sales L-1
Waterleaf International, a Network Engineering and Cybersecurity company, is seeking a full time AE for Channel Partner Sales.
Waterleaf hires, trains and promotes the best and brightest for upward mobility and the opportunity to grow and succeed. We offer excellent compensation including salary, uncapped commission, and benefits (Medical/Dental/PTO, stock options) and much more.
Waterleaf is looking for an Account Executive 2 to help grow distribution of CyberleafTM Cybersecurity-as-a-service (CSaaS) for small and medium enterprise through Stragegic Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
Our innovative offering provides a disruptive model to make comprehensive cyber protection available to the previously underserved mid-market at a price point that enables enterprise Cybersecurity tools and process automation on a small company budget. The quality of our offering and early launch stage creates a tremendous growth opportunity for the individual that can leverage their exceptional experience in growing sales channels for SaaS, Cybersecurity, or similar offerings.
The right person for this role will understand how to identify, recruit and on-board new strategic channel partners and MSPs. You will work closely with channel leadership to execute the partner lead processes and directly manage a key target acquisition strategy. Success will be measured by the significant expansion and corresponding revenue of strategic channel partners.
You have excellent communication skills including the ability to make formal presentations. With flexible location requirements (work from home/remote, or from our office in Ft. Myers, FL). You will take on an ownership mentality of the partner/channel sales efforts. You must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a background check including possessing or being able to obtain security clearances.
Waterleaf offers a forward leaning culture, with a focus on people, intellect, process and results. Our stakeholders include our employees, customers, shareholders, and suppliers all of whom contribute to and benefit from our mission in defending our country from cyber-attacks while supporting the communities in which we live. We support professional and individual growth and provide a dynamic, fascinating and supportive work environment – even when working remotely. This challenging and rewarding opportunity offers competitive compensation with significant upside based on results.
You are nimble, flexible, highly self-motivated, mission focused and ready for anything:
· The Cybersecurity industry is rapidly changing, and we build products and services that evolve to protect our customers from the latest threats. We pride ourselves on being at least one step ahead of attackers and preparing for what’s to come.
· As a self-starter, you are comfortable in a start-up environment, and you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
Here's what you will accomplish:
· Execute sales plans to identify, recruit and on-board new strategic channel partners and MSPs.
· Work with Partners to generate a pipeline of qualified Partner opportunities sufficient to exceed annual sales goals.
· Execute Account-Based Marketing and custom direct sales efforts to penetrate top 10 target lists.
· Build material relationships with assigned strategic channel partners to maximize penetration and growth.
· Build the top of funnel for partners through outbound calling, email, social media and other techniques.
· On target results typically require 40-60 activities/contacts daily to achieve targets.
· Support marketing plans to increase brand awareness and educate prospective partners about service offerings.
· Work with channel partners to enable training, sales and technical support, campaigns, presentations, sale proposals, and pricing. Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
· Troubleshoot partner challenges, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
· Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities to achieve or exceed sales quota.
· Bachelor's degree
· 4+ years of channel sales experience with a proven track record of selling Cybersecurity.
· 2+ years of strategic account management experience with a proven track record of supporting partner growth in Cybersecurity, software/SaaS, IT services or related offerings.
· Technical acumen and knowledge in defensive Cybersecurity and related services, and strong understanding of the Cybersecurity market.
· Experience in consultative sales.
· SOCaaS, SIEMaaS, incident response, forensic investigations, threat intelligence, penetration testing experience preferred.
Experience and proven success working with different partner types (SI, MSP, DMR). Systems Integrator, large MSP experience required.
· Experience building consistent sales pipeline through multifaceted approach (both with and without marketing support).
· Track record of building trust, alignment, investment, and a growth mindset with Partners.
· Strong cross-team collaboration skills to build alignment and commitment to joint goals.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide clear direction while developing consensus for action.
Highly proficient at discussing the technical aspects of security products in an easily understood way that connects with the overall value proposition.
Able to work independently and remotely with other members of the team.
Comfortable with use of CRM systems and an appreciation for the value of marketing automation.
Ability to consistently meet commitments and drive higher performance.
Waterleaf offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
· Matching 401K plan
· Flexible time off
· Home Office per diems
Compensation consists of base salary, commission, and bonus. On Target Earnings for this position is targeted between $250,000 and $285,000, based on outcomes and depending on the experience of the successful candidate. There is uncapped commission paid monthly. Stock options are included for all employees.
We are a rapidly growing Network Engineering and Cybersecurity company working in the commercial, national defense and municipal government sectors. Private Equity backed, we are at an inflection point and expect significant growth over the next few years. We are innovative, creative, and mission-focused with services and products that are delivering a disruptive business model and technologies to the Cybersecurity market. The culture is one of innovation, openness, communication, honesty, and integrity. We have fun and enjoy what we do, are at times irreverent and always focused on deliverables, customer satisfaction and shareholder returns.
For more information, please go to https://waterleafinternational.com/job-postings-1.
Waterleaf is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results!
Waterleaf has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. Waterleaf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.