Compliance Manager – This is a full-time role responsible for product compliance and regulatory affairs. Generous pay, flexible work options, commitment to professional development, opportunities for internal growth.
Timilon Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets a broad array of patented environmentally safe products, technologies, and applications for the capture and neutralization of chemical and biological toxins, pathogens, and other nuisance contaminants. The Company sells its products to domestic and international commercial, industrial, governmental, and consumer Customers through a combination of direct sales, its business-to-business network, and its branded e-commerce platform. Specific market-focused brands include EnviroKlenz®, OdorKlenz®, FAST-ACT®, ChemKlenz®, and VaporKlenz®. The Company has operating locations in Florida and Kansas. For more information, visit our website: https://timilon.com
About the Team:
Timilon’s Quality Assurance and Compliance Team is in place to ensure compliance with our growing product portfolio and international markets.
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 5 years of direct trade-related experience, such as import and export operations compliance experience, device compliance, chemical compliance (UL, CE, REACH, UK REACH, etc.).
- Experience in effectively applying regulatory requirements in complex scenarios, analyzing and solving complex problems.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated highly collaborative work style; success in resolving difficult situations and effective communication with all levels of stakeholders.
- Skilled at adapting to rapidly evolving priorities and the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting schedule and quality requirements.
- Must be able to travel as needed (up to 10% of the time).
- Willing to consent to background check: social security, prior employment, and education verification, and criminal history check and to pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Timilon is an E-Verify Employer.
- Develops innovative risk mitigation strategies and methods to enhance the business while remaining compliant with evolving regulatory and internal/external requirements for chemicals, products and electronic devices.
- Maintains a framework to meet corporate-wide compliance policies, standards, and processes, ensuring all are consistently implemented across the sector.
- Engages with non-US entities to provide support, coordination, knowledge transfer as needed.
- Develops, plans, and implements internal programs/procedures that will ensure Timilon Corporation is a compliant importer/exporter. Includes: developing and maintaining procedures and reports, monitoring/analyzing data to evaluate trends and taking appropriate actions, conducting risk assessments and self-assessments.
- Establishes strong business relationships with corporate counterparts, and creates effective partnerships across functions including Business Management, Global Supply Chain, and Transportation.
- Ensures regulatory records are maintained.
- Provides subject matter expertise and collaborates to develop content for operational compliance.
- Analyzes and concisely presents information to executive management to enable good business decisions.
- Participates in Company, U.S. Government, and trade association committees/working groups if necessary.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting base salary ranges from $65,000 to $75,000
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan w. Employer Match
- 13 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work options
- Business casual dress
- Growth opportunities in rapidly growing company
This position will report to our Topeka, KS location.
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protect by law.