Technical Support Customer Service Specialist – This is a full-time role responsible for trouble-shooting Customer technical issues and providing timely solutions with exceptional Customer Service. Timilon offers commitment to professional development and opportunities for internal growth.
Timilon Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets a broad array of patented environmentally safe products, technologies, and applications for the capture and neutralization of chemical and biological toxins, pathogens, and other nuisance contaminants. The Company sells its products to domestic and international commercial, industrial, governmental, and consumer Customers through a combination of direct sales, its business-to-business network, and its branded e-commerce platform. Specific market-focused brands include EnviroKlenz®, OdorKlenz®, FAST-ACT®, ChemKlenz®, and VaporKlenz®. The Company has operating locations in Florida and Kansas. For more information, visit our website: https://timilon.com
Technical Support Customer Service Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, active listening skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to manage time effectively while working with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Prior
- Customer Support or Phone experience strongly desired.
- Willing to consent to background check: social security, prior employment, and education verification, and criminal history check and to pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Technical Support Customer Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop loyal Customers by using superior relationship building and problem-solving skills through Customer Technical Support.
- Prepare quotations or upsell for established and potential Customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Customers, Distributors, and Sales Staff.
- Serve as “back-up” for Mainline inbound phone coverage when necessary.
- Ability to work extended Customer Support hours as demand and workload increases.
- Familiar with Office, Excel, PowerPoint and other basic office programs.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Suggest/Up sell Customer orders to meet Department Revenue Objectives.
- Maintain detailed Customer, Ticket, and Prospect Records.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains knowledge of products and company information relevant to the position.
- Participates in professional development and/or networking conferences and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Salary and Benefits:
- Starting hourly salary $20/hour
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- 13 days PTO
- 8 paid holidays annually
- Flexible/Remote work options
- Business casual dress
- Growth opportunities in rapidly growing company
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protect by law.