Enjoy the Vue!
We’re looking for a driven Frontend Developer to join our platform product team at NaviStone. The platform product team will be designing and implementing interfaces to facilitate interactions with our core products for both internal and external platform users.
…then you are the person we’re looking for! In this position you will be part of a team that maintains and scales our core, enterprise product, working with one of the best dev-ops in the business.
Our tech stack:
· .NET Core
· HTTP APIs
· Windows Server
· Collaborate with back-end developers and product owners.
· Participate in Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Daily Standups, and Retrospectives with the team.
· Write and test product or system development code.
· Implement UI Style with the help of SCSS and Bulma.
· Manage components and data to benefit scale through custom web components.
· Translate UI designs into structured and well-organized HTML/CSS, compatible with modern browsers.
· Develop interactive components to integrate with internal tools, frameworks, and services, as well as external APIs.
Headquartered in OTR, NaviStone® is one of Cincinnati's hottest, venture-backed software companies. We’re breaking new ground in customer acquisition and retargeting, creating a marketing channel that never existed before. NaviStone has developed patented technology and was on the list of Ohio’s top 50 start-ups to watch for the second year in a row. And we were named one of the best places to work in Cincinnati in 2021. We’re backed by some great Ohio venture firms, and two of the most successful VCs on both the East and West coast.