The Copier Service Technician is responsible for servicing and repairing a variety of office equipment at customer locations as a certified technical professional and is capable of handling a full workload.
· Performs full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
· Performs Basic Connected Installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing functions.
· Performs required firmware updates to equipment via USB flash drive or provided technician laptop.
· Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
· Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
· Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
· Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
· Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
· Maintains and manages own parts inventory with high degree of accuracy.
· Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
· Complies with all company policies
· Dependable transportation and clean driving record
· Experience and factory certifications preferred
CopyLady Offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, which includes:
· Excellent salary, commission and bonuses.
· Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
· 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
· Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
· Ongoing training opportunities.
· State-of-the-art office products
· Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting-edge technology.