The Media Manager will direct execution and strategy of all of Studio Enterprise Client Paid Search campaigns. This person will be responsible for guiding optimization to meet specified performance objectives and maximizing ROI while ensuring monthly/ weekly spend forecasts are met. There is a heavy focus on reporting, optimization, vendor/tool management, budget management including spend, forecasts, and analysis of data and communication of trends/insights. This position reports to the Director of Media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing pay-per-click search-engine marketing activities
- Manage the day-to-day search and display marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo, DSP)
- Creation, review and editing of ad copy and creative and submission through compliance
- Review and analysis of performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns
- Creation and management of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on top level campaign metrics
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, new tactics, etc.
- Act as a specialist of the search-engine and display marketing channels to drive continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Become a product expert in our industry; understand the top issues and new developments
- Provide input on landing page conversion rate optimization to improve campaign performance
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Certifications, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in Paid Search (agency or client-side), PPC/SEM in marketing, sales or agency environments - search engine experience and knowledge of digital-based business models
- Google Ads and/or Bing Ads Certification
- 5+ years in digital marketing; preferably in Education
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel or (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match) basic knowledge of reporting tools like PowerBI, BigQuery, etc.
- Demonstrate an expertise in PPC; staying current with new advances in search-engine marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and the interplay of SEM and SEO
WORK REQUIREMENTS (requirements for mental, physical components of the job)
The duties of this position are performed remotely. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit at a desk, and work on a computer for extended periods. Position requires finger dexterity, ability to bend, kneel, and reach; may be required to stand for extended periods on occasion. Movements regularly required of fingers, hands, and wrists. May be required to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion. Will work a standard workweek remotely/from home in the office and may involve additional work hours on weekdays or weekends as applicable. Will work a typical work week but may include overtime work on weekdays or weekends as appropriate. Employees must abide by FERPA requirements which protect the privacy of student education records. As required, must be willing to travel to attend conferences and professional development assigned region, possibly out of the area and locally via automobile.