FraudScope is an AI-assisted platform that accelerates the identification of fraud, waste, and abuse in Healthcare which costs the nation $270B annually. FraudScope has won numerous startup competitions and is currently an ATDC Signature company. We are rapidly growing and seeking exceptional talent to achieve our goal of ensuring that our scarce healthcare dollars go to real patient care.
We are seeking a talented data engineer with experience in data analytics, building large reservoirs of data, and performing efficient queries. We have built a web-based application that is supported by a large dataset of healthcare data, on which we must frequently perform large queries very efficiently and return results in real time to the user. The role of the data engineer is to bridge the data scientist with the developers and the ingestion of data. Specifically, one of the major tasks is to build and execute new data pipelines on the cloud (AWS).
Required technical skills:
- Relational database (PostgreSQL) programming
- Expert knowledge in SQL
- Cloud experience (AWS)
- Expert knowledge in Python
- Apache Spark
Beneficial technical skills:
- AWS Glue, RDS, S3, Aurora, Data Lake
- Proven experience processing billions of records
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience processing medical claims or related health care data
- At least 2 years of experience in the software industry
- Authorization to work in the USA
- Position in Atlanta, GA