Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Business Segment: DiCom Software
Posting Category: Technology/Engineering
Career Level: Experienced
Country: United States
Who We Are
As leaders in the credit risk management space, we deliver the most comprehensive suite of services for maximized portfolio
insight. Our automated solutions serve financial institutions, providing ease of access to portfolio concentrations and insight
into rapidly changing circumstances that can be used to predict and mitigate potential loss. Based in Orlando, Florida,
DiCom Software is well positioned to continue leading the loan review and credit risk sectors thorough next-generation innovative
products and technology.
At DiCom Software, we like challenging ourselves to constantly sharpen and improve our ways of working. We are believers in Agile methods that provide enough flexibility to adapt our processes to suit what’s best needed. We truly believe that
experience diversity, perspective, collaborative engagement and individual background leads to a better workplace for our
employees and to a better product.
We also believe in finding a way to YES! Exhibiting the following characteristics every day is essential to our culture and who
we are. At DiCom Software, we:
• Yearn to provide exceptional value to our clients,
• Engage in actions that drive organizational growth, and
• Strive for excellence each day in all we do!
Who You Are
• You have a passion for web development and innovative solutions.
• You love to tackle interesting challenges.
• You are adaptable, resourceful and able to develop effective solutions to problems.
• You understand the balance between quick wins and driving through comprehensive technical solutions.
• You are committed to providing the very best in all you do.
• You understand that development means teamwork and enjoy working with cross functional teams.
• You are curious and passionate about constant learning, also going outside of your usual domain.
What You Will Do
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will lead the effort in building an innovative platform for new and
existing products that leverage analytics and business intelligence insights within the loan review and
credit risk analysis canvas. You will work closely with Technology and Product leadership to define
robust architectures that project goals. You will also employ Agile methodologies and Scrum practices
with focus on continuous improvement, demonstrating a tenacious appetite for setting and reaching
goals. As a hands-on contributor with a versatile background in front and back-end technologies, you
will also excel in ability to manage the following:
• Work with Technology Director to help define and implement ongoing technology architectures
• Establish patterns and practices for web development associated architectural implementations
• Deliver software on time and to specification within an Agile framework using Scrum methodologies
• Work directly with business and technology leadership to manage end user expectations
• Participate in code reviews as needed to ensure quality and secure coding practices
• Help create technical specifications, system documentation and other project deliverables
• Provide level of effort on new features and products through Scrumdriven release and sprint planning
• Create proof of concepts with pathways to mature products
• Promote teamwork in covering the full SDLC as required
• Build trust and cooperation between technology and clients, whether internal or external teams
• Possess excellent problem solving skills with an emphasis on continuous improvement
• Maintain highest standards of excellence, never settling for the status quo
• Initiate deep dives into our customer’s problems where warranted, finding effective and efficient solutions
• Provide strong technical leadership with focus on continuous improvement
• Possess understanding and provide implementation of security and data protection best practices
• Other assigned tasks
• 5+ years of web development technical expertise, primarily in .NET technologies (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, MVC)
• Experience in responsive design
• Experience in backend engineering concepts, such as micro-services and API’s
• Experience in data analytics and business intelligence concepts
• Experience in modern scripting languages, such as PowerShell, Python and Ruby
• Experience in a highly collaborative agile software engineering environment
• Experience in SQL, specifically with deep knowledge in MS SQL
• Experience in IIS administration (e.g. websites, application pools, SSL bindings and certificates)
• Experience in writing scalable, maintainable, and testable code that naturally minimizes errors
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases, indexing and caching techniques(e.g. SOLR, Redis)
• Knowledge of load balancing techniques and performance-based assessment utilities
• Knowledge of cloud-based IaaS platforms, such as AWS and Azure
• Knowledge of robust logging mechanisms, such as CloudWatch, Papertrail and Splunk
• Knowledge of Application Monitoring & Performance (APM) tools, such as AppDynamics and New Relic
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug across multi-browsers/browser versions
• Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Experience with BI tools such as AWS Quicksight and MS Power BI are a plus