Our Customer Success Management team is dedicated to making our customers successful with AbsenceSoft’s core products and services throughout the customer journey. As a Customer Success Team Lead in our Operations/Client Services organization, you will be directly responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience and leading our group of talented Customer Success Managers. You will act as an advisor, advocate, and consultant for our customer’s strategic support and growth. You will keep a pulse on each customer’s health status through a cadence of meetings and solutioning support – ranging from weekly calls to quarterly business reviews. Our primary goals as a Customer Success team is to ensure high customer satisfaction, defend revenue, and grow revenue.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Assigned to a portfolio of customers to manage customer relationships at all levels to become their trusted advisor and to accelerate adoption of AbsenceSoft core products and continuously prove/increase value in our solutions
- Provide training, mentoring, and escalation assistance
- Deliver Strategic Business Reviews, Health Checks, and operational meetings on a regular cadence with each assigned customer
- Provide best practices with Leave Management best practices
- Facilitate introduction presentations (Project Handovers) to customers upon successful implementation go-lives, using Zoom Meeting or other web-hosted service
- Drive revenue growth from the customer base by upselling customers on new product and service offerings
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Product, Implementations, Sales, Finance) to prioritize issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of tasks/issues.
- Work with Customer Support team members to identify trending issues with incoming support tickets and define/carry-out risk mitigation plans.
- Communicate knowledge of new product improvements and features through release notes review meetings and “Lunch and Learns”
- Track customer health and implement risk mitigation activities as needed to prevent customer churn
- Ensure customer need is transformed into Product Roadmap -"High Priority” vs “Nice to Have”
- Collaborate with Customer Success leadership on contract renewal approaches to drive both long term contracts and rate uplifts for ARR growth
- Enable customer with eLearnings and tutorials, as well as provide product training “refreshers” as needed
- Support Finance by tracking down outstanding invoices and collections with customers as needed
- Serve as escalation point of contact for all account issues/items
- Minimal travel expected – less than 10% per year
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- 5+ years working in a customer-facing role
- 2+ years leading a customer success team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven proficiency in solutioning customer issues, system troubleshooting and defining priorities
- Experience providing training and mentoring
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of HR Leave Policies, FMLA, Disability and/or ADA
- Product and services pricing/quoting experience
- An understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $90,000 - $110,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.