DC Green Bank is seeking a seasoned Commercial Loan Servicer to support the Investment Team.
- Perform a wide variety of operational and customer service tasks.
- Research and resolve loan related issues which may include missing payments, disputed account history or transactions, document requests and general loan related questions.
- Ability to review loan documents and provide details of such to clients and colleagues.
- Perform accurate data input into a variety of loan servicing systems.
- Ability to follow procedures and come up with ways to improve processes while being able to pivot during times of fast pace.
- Ensure all client requests are answered in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Monitor cash collateral accounts, interest reserve accounts, and debt service reserve accounts.
- Monitor loan payments and report past due payments to the organization’s leadership team.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, credit policies, regulatory requirements, and ongoing risk management.
- Operate within a team environment as well as self-directed.
- Possess the ability to determine negative trends and know when to report to management.
- Process loan transactions including loan boarding, payments, advances, incoming and outgoing wires, payoffs, and insurance claims.
- Resolve basic loan level requests, utilizing expertise and judgement to both research and correct the loan.
- Responsible for balancing and reconciling loan related control and general ledger accounts, including monthly certifications and researching out of balance conditions.
- Maintain quality assurance process by comparing loan origination documentation to electronic loan data to confirm that loans have been boarded correctly and make corrections as needed with a high degree of precision.
Knowledge of commercial loan products and basic accounting.
Knowledge of legal and closing documents, insurance documents, construction documents, appraisal documents, and environmental documents.
Location: Hybrid work schedule, 2 days in office and 3 days working from home. Strong preference is given to candidates who reside in Washington, DC.
Pay: $60,000-70,000 annual salary, depending on experience
Group health insurance coverage (80% employer covered) dental & vision insurance (80% employer covered), employer-sponsored retirement plan with a 3% match on employee contributions, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-paid AD&D and life insurance.
DC Green Bank is committed to the principles of equal employment. It complies with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities and all other employment laws and regulations.
Interested applicants should submit (1) a detailed cover letter expressing their interest and fit for the position, and (2) a CV/resume clearly outlining experience, abilities, and qualifications satisfying the needs of the organization.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
About DC Green Bank:
DC Green Bank develops and facilitates innovative financial solutions to support District businesses, organizations, and residents on the path to a cleaner future for all. We invest in solar energy systems, energy efficient buildings and retrofits, green stormwater infrastructure, and transportation electrification in line with our values of Sustainability, Clean Economy, and Inclusive Prosperity. To date, DC Green Bank has invested millions of dollars in a cleaner, greener, and more equitable future. To learn more, please visit us at www.dcgreenbank.com.