The Senior Cloud Platform engineer is responsible for helping to select, implement standards for, and maintain AWS cloud resources. They manage and follow SOC/HITRUST controls for the consistent and audited operation of the infrastructure supporting the Absencesoft commercial SaaS platform for large enterprise customers.
Who We Are
Leading With Our Core Values
What You’ll Do
- Design, configure and maintain AWS resources using IaaC.
- Design and enforce standards to enable development to easily onboard new cloud resources and modify existing resources to meet the needs of their services.
- Apply necessary permissions and guardrails to enable shared responsibility model.
- Participate in on-call on rotational basis.
- Plan and operate regular patching/updates for shared services
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years SaaS / commercial for Market software experience
- 2+ years Kubernetes experience
- 4+ years' experience with AWS or other cloud platform
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices
- Experience managing microservice architectures
- Experience with security in PCI or HITRUST a plus
- Experience managing datastores (mongo, postgres, redis, elastic search) a plus
- Entrepreneurial in thinking, outlook, and creative problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask on parallel projects and efforts
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is 150k – 160k.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.