Subject ID: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
This position will provide system and software engineering services in support of the modernization and componentization of capabilities into micro service-based capability packages as required by the Lead Engineering team, in accordance with the program directives.
· Provide a wide variety of engineering, technical, analysis and administrative support personnel.
· Perform tasks related to Information Assurance Architecture and Engineering.
· Integrate network security, key management, secure voice, and other architectures into an overarching IA architecture.
· Experience with Application Layer security principles, special security appliance/devices, and threat tactics to avoid security solutions (e.g. Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Application Proxy devices.).
· Experience with the identification of performance risk, and assessing vulnerabilities and threats against fied and unclassified network systems operating in a strategic, operational, and tactical environment.
· Experience with developing risk mitigations for programs with high security risks
· Understanding and experience developing security architecture development for each discipline/area, and the coordination with other organizations and functional areas to develop the overarching IA architecture.
· Provide support for NMCI ashore, Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS) Afloat, and next generation network architectures
· Provide engineering support for the Joint Worldwide Communications System (JWICS), Secret Internet Router Protocol Network (SIPRNET), and Non-secure Internet Router Protocol Network (NIPRNET)
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science required. MS degree a plus (equivalent of applicable experience will be considered in lieu of degree.)
- IAT Level III Certification or Equivalent.