We are looking for an experienced Customer Service and Sales Operations Manager to play a meaningful role in finding opportunities and solutions to grow sales and optimize the performance of the sales organization. They will be the main internal contact in supporting the sales teams to create quotes, process orders and provide pre/post-sales support including national contract support. Their purpose is to provide highly responsive, best-in-class customer support to both internal and external customers. This salaried position is a cornerstone for the strategic growth of the organization.
- Perform account and order management to ensure customer relationship needs and business requirements are met. Ensure proactive communication with customers.
- Primary point of contact for field sales team and external customers, including building relationships and responsible for the overall quote to order process.
- Generate customer quotations and other tools to validate customer contract terms, pricing, and appropriate approvals.
- Processing orders, processing RMAs, trunk stock shipments, trunk stock audits
- Perform accurate and timely processing of all customer orders via email, phone, and fax.
- Serve as the regular contact for Sale Executive’s and customers for order and product-related inquiries.
- Assist corporate finance to support customer service operations and applicable sales reports.
- Initiate Return Material Authorizations promptly and manage customer communication throughout the return process.
- Monitor all forms of communication for potential complaints, forwarding relevant information immediately to Quality team.
- Manage the allocation and distribution of demo/sample catheters.
- Responsible for efficient and timely processing of customer orders in compliance with corporate booking and revenue policies, while applying sales order scheduling to ensure on-time delivery, accurate invoicing, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all necessary paperwork and data entry is completed accurately to facilitate efficient delivery of orders placed and accounts receivable
- Work with the warehouse teams to expedite orders when appropriate.
- Critical link between the sales, contracts, finance, and operations teams to optimize the customer experience.
- Identify process issues and suggest changes to improve response time, accuracy and data reliability.
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales efficiency and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with sales leadership
- Ability to understand customer contracts and/or agreements to ensure all terms and conditions are being met and maintained
- Act as lead conduit for all IDN RFPs and as liaison for contract negotiation and implementation.
- Act as a field account management resource for all National, Regional and IDN contracts.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and quality system requirements.
- Consistently demonstrating an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Other responsibilities, as needed.
- 5+ years experience in customer service, sales operational management, national contracts in the medical technology space
- Shown success in a fast-paced, innovative, and ambitious start-up environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and business system tools(ERP, CRM, etc…)
- Advanced Excel modeling skills beneficial
- Team-oriented, highly collaborative and strong interpersonal skills to build cross-functional relationships with diverse audiences.
- Understanding of the quote-to-cash processes but preferred experience in a high complexity order-processing environment with a strong understanding of cross-functional impacts of transactions.
- Phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and follow-up skills.
- Must have the ability to work additional and flexible hours to support the business during month-end and other times as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Must live a commutable distance to our US Corporate Headquarters in Miramar, FL