Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a FuSA Software Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software to develop software that translates the functional safety concept and architecture of a state-of-the-art sensor into a production grade implementation that can enable the sensor to achieve its safety goals.
• Develop software that translates existing Functional Safety architecture into production-ready software that can be tested on SoC platforms that are under development.
• Participate in developing software FMEA, and ISO26262 compliance reviews of relevant software
• Work closely with hardware engineers on pre-tape-out verification on simulation and emulation platforms, as well as silicon bring-up, debug and optimization
• Work as part of agile software team to deliver production software that meet ongoing customer needs and comply with standards such as ISO 26262 and MISRA
• BS degree in EE/CS with 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Expert in C/C++ embedded low-level bare-metal programming, scripting and Python
• Proven success in embedded software design, implementation and production deployment
• Experience in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
• Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment