Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Software Test developer, you will collaborate with other test and development team members to build and qualify world-class products. You will need to quickly develop domain expertise (SME) knowledge on the state-of-the-art Sensor technology. One should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and should have ability to translate organizational goals to QA work.
• A degree in computer science/electronics engineering.
• At least 5+ years of professional experience in Embedded Software Validation preferably in the field of Autonomous Vehicle/ADAS and/or Robotics domain.
• Experience in Autonomous System testing, Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) Simulation tests.
• Very good in python programming.
• Experience with Gitlab/GitHub, Jira, Jama requirement analysis tools
• Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and RESTful APIs.
• Solid knowledge of Linux & AutoSAR.
• Good Experience in system performance KPI automation & benchmark result tracking.
• Good Knowledge on Functional Safety, ASPICE audit process will be plus.
• Excellent data analysis skills and pragmatic, inspiring, demonstrated ability in solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
• Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Exposure to and interest in Open Source frameworks, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Gitlab CI, and other Cloud technologies.
• Prior working knowledge in developing dashboards, using front-end development web tools.
• Any certification on Functional safety Course Certification, Cloud based data analytics course.
• Work on Test development and validation role.
• Design and setup HIL configuration and perform deployment of complete stack, Automate the process.
• Design, Code, Debug and maintain testcases, authoring elegant scripts using python, execute complete test suites for Sensor validation, Software testing and automate them.
• Define and develop comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional safety and test design specifications.
• Execute testcases and file bugs, provide detailed triage/technical analysis of the bugs filed and prioritize the issue and drive the action, publish weekly status report.
• Well verse in using Git, P4, Confluence; Use agile scrum tools like Jira, Jama for feature status update.
• Apply excellent analytical attitude and seek problem resolution in quick time collaborating with peers.
• Should be confident to take up good technical presentations and suggest for continuous test improvement.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we also provide an open environment to work along with industry veteran who are forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world as we poised to unprecedented growth. Our best-in-class engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous system engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.