Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As Sensor Software Engineer (Radar), you will join a team of software, systems and signal processing experts to develop, validate, qualify and release production software for automotive and other vertical applications.
- Work closely with hardware, systems and software engineers to produce software which drives different processing units of a complex sensor SoC.
- Produce Software for Pre-tape-out verification of hardware features on simulation and emulation platforms, as well as silicon bringup.
- Design and implement software to interact with special-purpose custom hardware blocks and schedule the processing of multiple hardware blocks with emphasis on performance and modularity.
- Work with device drivers and operating system of System-On-Chip to realize full software stack for intended end-usecases.
- Work as part of agile software team to deliver production software that meets ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262
Required Education and Experience