- Confident and knowledgeable emerging architect
- Looking for the opportunity to be an impact player in healthcare design?
- A team player that enjoys working with others to collectively solve problems and design client solutions
- Looking for a place to develop your skills and further explore your unique talents
What We’re Looking For:
An impact player to join our team. As an emerging professional, it is your job to collaborate with all team members in an effective and efficient manner, working under the direction of, and in collaboration, with project team members. You will participate in the architectural design process and help develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client.
Who We Are:
TGB Architects is a cohesive small architecture and design firm based in Edmonds, WA, with a primary focus on healthcare design. We strive to create healthy environments where people grow, develop, and contribute their unique talents in a way that cultivates abundance. We recognize that each individual brings unique strengths and passions to the team and we’re looking for people who want to shine while enriching the team’s talent. As a regenerative organization, our leadership is nodal (not hierarchical) and in doing so honor the contributions of individual team members. We focus on the well-being of the team through quarterly Organizational Health Index assessments that monitor organizational health and progress.
What We Offer:
TGB is unique. We put our people first. We recognize the importance of team member development and invest in our continuous learning. By putting our people first, they in turn are empowered to take care of our clients and our partner network. The testament to this is our long-standing relationships and client work within Washington. Our dynamic and ever evolving work environment fosters each team member’s ability to craft their role in responding to the needs of our clients, our market, and our own growth and development.
We have identified the changing role in our physical office footprint and support various remote work environments and schedules. We leverage technology and collaborative tools to work together in a cohesive environment.
We offer unlimited PTO, full health care benefits, and 401K.
Architectural Designer Requirements:
- Professional degree in Architecture preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in an Architecture office, post-graduation
- Healthcare project experience desirable but not required
- Sustainability accreditation preferred – LEED, WELL, Fitwel, etc.
- Ability to read, correct, and interact with construction documents
- Ability to navigate relevant building and safety/permitting agencies
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to be resourceful, self-motivated, and take active ownership of assignments
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to perform a variety of assignments requiring skills in all conventional aspects of architectural design
- Writes reports and specifications
- Flexibility to act in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly
- Comfortable working in remote working environment and utilizing technology platforms for team communication
- Experience using Revit/BIM 360; at least 2 years of Revit use in a professional setting
- Experience using digital modeling tools such as Sketchup, Rhino, and Formit
- Experience using visualization tools such as Rendering Engine (Enscape, Lumion)
- Experience using Microsoft software tools such as MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and MS Teams
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD