Job Summary |
Aperture Education is committed to achieving positive impact for districts, educators, and students. Achieving this impact is dependent on our clients utilizing best practices in implementing social and emotional learning (SEL) programs. The SEL Implementation Consultant will work collaboratively with key Aperture clients to support their use of best practices to ensure program success and positive impact.
To be successful in this role, the SEL Implementation Consultant must have strong knowledge of SEL and implementation science. In addition, they must be able to form strong relationships with clients and be able to adapt best practice principles to local needs and requirements. Organization, communication, and follow-through on commitments are critical to success.
In addition to ensuring the success of our clients, this person will also provide project management support to key internal Aperture projects and help ensure that all Aperture products and services reflect implementation best practices.
About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education specializes in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our flagship product, the DESSA Comprehensive SEL System, allows educators and parents to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school and in out-of-school settings.
• Lead Aperture's
efforts to develop a best practices model for SEL implementation.
• Provide professional development to Aperture staff on SEL implementation best practices including implementation science principles.
• Serve as an internal expert on SEL implementation ensuring that Aperture products and services reflect best practices.
• Provide guidance and consultation to large Aperture clients in implementing the best practices model.
• Provide guidance and consultation to large Aperture clients in evaluating SEL program impact and outcomes.
• Collaborate with and support large Aperture clients on a continuous basis to ensure their success.
• Facilitate and coordinate communication between the client and Aperture.
• Provide project management services to clients when indicated.
• Provide project management expertise for internal Aperture projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Abilities |
• Ability to be
self-directed and efficiently manage tasks and time to
• Passion for SEL and a curiosity and willingness to learn.
• Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
• Strong relationship building skills, high in empathy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education & Experience |
• Master’s degree in
education, public health, prevention science or similar field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in K-12 education or OST program administration.
• PMP certification highly desirable.
• Knowledge of SEL program best practices.
• Thorough knowledge of Implementation Science principles.
Work Environment |
• Work is regularly
performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard
• This job requires occasional travel 25%.
• Charlotte Metro Area or Remote.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees