Job Summary |
We are growing quickly and looking to fill the role of Manager of Partnership Specialists on our Inside Sales Team. In this unique player/coach role, you will have the opportunity to both lead a small team and gain experience selling our products in an assigned territory.
Aperture’s Partnership Specialists support school districts and out-of-school time organizations serving 5,000 students or less. They are the first line of contact for inbound leads and plan thoughtful outbound approaches to grow their territory.
The Ideal Candidate |
You are highly self-motivated, enjoys leading and coaching others, crave the satisfaction of exceeding goals, is metric driven, and is looking to join an agile group of mission-oriented leaders. You have at least 1-3+ years of sales management experience.
About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education specializes in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our flagship product, the DESSA Comprehensive SEL System, allows educators and parents to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school and in out-of-school settings.
Supervisory Responsibilities |
• Oversee daily workflow of up to 3 staff members.
• Provide constructive and timely performance feedback and evaluations.
• Train new staff members as needed.
• Manage small team of inside sales representatives.
• Assess sales practices to create improvement through coaching within team.
• Meet personal sales quota in assigned territory.
• Track and report on sales metrics including preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Create and adhere to department budget.
Required Abilities |
• Ability to quickly identify pain points and connect them to solutions.
• Skilled at delivering strong virtual sales presentations to a variety of influencers and decision-makers.
• Self-motivated with the desire to manage and prioritize competing tasks.
• Mission driven with a passion for supporting our nation’s youth.
• Dependable and exceptionally organized, driven by a sense of urgency, and ability to inspire others.
• Success-driven with a goal to exceed expectations.
Education & Experience |
• Bachelor’s degree in education, communications, business, or related field.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in sales management.
• Experience working within a CRM (HubSpot Sales Pro preferred).
• Experience in K-12 education space.
Work Environment |
• Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
• This job requires 5-25% *pending environmental conditions.
• Charlotte Metro Area or Remote.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees