Modo Modo is looking for a Marketing and Media Analyst to help support our clients across a range of initiatives including: strategic market and sales channel planning, customer segmentation and market analysis, account-based marketing, lead scoring, analysis of paid media campaigns (display, paid social, paid search, video), email, web, and CRM/SFA/MA analytics and collaboration with our media partners.
The Analyst, a member of our Strategy team, works closely with internal teams (Director of Strategy, Account Managers & Creative Director) and clients to perform analyses and provide strategic guidance for program planning to execution.
The ideal individual is highly curious about a range of B2B industries and possesses the skills to unlock rich, nuanced insights from
complicated data, bringing that data to life through storytelling. S/he has a working
(and growing) knowledge of sales and marketing concepts; Agency experience in media is a prerequisite.
This person knows how to adapt their approach (and what they are articulating—framing the level of detail) according to the audience’s marketing/technical expertise and role.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on performance of marketing/media campaigns
- Help strengthen/automate agency performance reports and dashboards for both ad hoc and ongoing (retained) engagements
- Collaborate with internal and partner media teams to align/set strategy, define success and set measurement frameworks. Make recommendations for optimizing performance.
- Dive deep into complex business problems, being able to frame challenges supported by data, and develop hypotheses for testing (strategic and tactical)
- Author and present findings and recommendations, as requested, to client teams
- Interface, as appropriate when brought in by the Account team or the Strategy group, with clients and their cross-functional departments
- Build and present quarterly and/or yearly wrap-up presentations for key accounts
- Explore and analyze customer, competitor and/or market data to identify business opportunities, develop new strategies and improve overall performance
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 - 5+ years of professional experience analyzing complex data, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations
- Experience with Media and the martech stack in an agency environment
- Working knowledge of analytics software like Google Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, YouTube Analytics, LinkedIn Reporting Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics.
- Familiarity with platforms like Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Terminus, 6Sense, Demandbase is helpful
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau; additionally we use Keynote, and experience with this is a plus, but not required
- Experience with test planning, test execution and test reporting
- Must be an analytical thinker with a creative edge, including root-cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of market insights, strategy, research and analytics
- Proven record of problem solving, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
- Ability to establish quality relationships with all levels of personnel
- Ability to be an independent contributor
- Meticulous attention to detail
About Modo Modo Agency
are a Top 50 Atlanta Agency and an Inc. 5000 company. We are strategy,
marketing, advertising and branding people who don't think like agency
people. We think like business people.
We're a nimble high-performance group and a great place to grow and
make a difference while expanding your skills and professional profile.
Modo Modo has helped hundreds of firms, including some of the world’s leading B2B and B2C brands, accelerate the way they capture & grow their market. We do this by helping clients prioritize marketing strategy and the customer business case above marketing activity.
We were named to the 2017 Best Places To Work. Several years running in that survey, 100% of our employees said "The leaders of the organization value people as their most important resource." We develop our own and we give back to our community through quarterly volunteer days—our DoGooder program.We offer competitive benefits (health benefits, free fitness tracker, onsite gym, volunteer opportunities, professional development & we open and contribute directly to your 401k (whether you do or not). And while all that's great, our best people are more motivated by a culture of growth than a laundry list of benefits.