We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing strategies and products for the organization. This individual will be responsible for conducting research, analyzing market trends, building brand awareness, managing our analytics, developing marketing campaigns and managing the campaign budget, managing the company website, and more. Additional responsible may include:
· Evaluating and developing our company marketing strategy and plan.
· Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
· Analyzing target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
· Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
· Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
· Preparing effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
· Handling sales and marketing travel for events and meetings
· Maintaining knowledge on emerging products and services.
· Forecasting, drafting, implementing, and overseeing the department’s operating budget.
· Providing constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, 2 years in management.
- Bachelor’s degree in
Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field. Master’s Degree
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of market developments.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
- Proven ability to
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer:
· Employer contribution health insurance options
· Paid sick/vacation time
· Life Insurance
· Disability Insurance