Warriors Hooptopia provides a one-of-a-kind experience that could only be lived if you were an actual professional basketball player! Go through a series of pre-draft workouts, impress decision makers to secure your place in draft, then find yourself living the life of a Warriors player doing wild dunks and celebrating championship wins!
Retail and entertainment leaders who love interacting with people, entertaining crowds, and of course… BASKETBALL, are qualities that will establish our successful candidate as Assistant Manager of Warriors - Hooptopia within our sprawling state-of-the-art sports and entertainment venue at the brand-new Chase Center!
You must crave the opportunity to share your love of basketball and put smiles on people's faces through leading and developing a high performing customer-service oriented team.
We are looking for hosts, actors, waiters, comedians, dancers, athletes, former-athletes, retail, customer service...anyone who loves people, loves to perform, entertain crowds, basketball, especially WARRIORS BASKETBALL.
Why? Because we want you to join our TEAM and guide guests through our sprawling sanctuary of basketball bliss known as Warriors Hooptopia!
THE SHOES YOU WILL FILL:
As a Hooptopian you fill the most critical role in Our House: bringing our basketball-landscape to life! You will use your creativity and genuine desire for PLAY to put smiles on guests’ faces. You will use your imagination and personality to ignite the energy in a crowd of strangers and create a fantastically cool, entertainingly fun, and unique basketball experience for everyone.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR DAYS...& NIGHTS...& WEEKENDS
- Represent the Warriors Hooptopia brand with joy, creativity & integrity
- Outrageously entertain & engage with audiences to deliver authentic excitement beyond their wildest dreams
- Delivering outstanding improv and generating audience participation, as well as deliver exceptional stage presence & customer service
- Work seamlessly as part of a team, as well as independently
- Rely on your internal motivation to deliver your best performance on every shift
- Strike a pose and share your “killer cross-over” as you will be photographed by visitors and shared on social media!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A LOVE for basketball!
- Imaginative, contagious, spontaneous & joyful personality!!
- Skilled in improv and audience participation
- Excellent verbal communications & guest hosting skills
- Previous live performance experience, preferred
- Born to entertain with a passion for making people smile (experience in retail and/or hosting and restaurant service)
- Authentic desire & ability to talk with strangers of all flavors
- Ability to thrive managing multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial team in a fast- paced, start-up environment
- Available to work 25-30 hours per week, including nights & weekends.
You must attach a resume to your application, in order to be considered.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the Brand Ambassador must be able to:
• Stand for extended periods
• Bend and reach
• Climb up and down stairs
• Stoop to lift, move and retrieve materials
• Pull, push, and lift
• Reach both above and below shoulder height; multiple dexterity.
Brand Ambassador for Warriors - Hooptopia is a temporary part-time, hourly position.
Hooptopia is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.