HintMD – Pleasanton, CA
HintMD is a well-funded high-tech start-up that straddles the healthcare and fintech industries. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients and offers a convenient way to pay for the services. This helps patients stick with their personalized plan to get better results.
Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate for our customer’s lives. Our headquarters is located in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
We are looking for talented UI/UX designers to join our world-class results-driven team. If you meet the requirements below, we would love to chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing the user experience and interface across three platforms (Web, iOS, Android) and for three types of users (physicians, office staff, patients)
- Working with product management, engineering, QA, and customer service teams to ensure our designs are effective and executed correctly
- Take informal designs concepts and extend them into an organized, consistent, and accurate design system
- Assist with developing and implementing user testing processes and use the results to make data-driven improvements
What you’ll have:
- Diverse set of design skills (U sketching, flowcharts, mockups, layout, typography)
- Prototyping Skills with expertise in design using prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, Zeplin, HTML/CSS, etc.)
- A portfolio demonstrating UI/UX work and/or case studies showing their thinking process
- Strong visual and typographical skills
- Hands-on professional experience in either web or mobile UI design
- A formal education in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communication) or a history of designing and shipping digital products
- Experience in transaction or POS design (a strong plus)
This is an opportunity to be a big part of a small but amazing team of highly talented people. We are having a huge impact in our industry and are having fun along the way.