General Position Description
The Digital Marketing Specialist is equal parts storyteller, metrics-maven, and experimentation enthusiast. You will create and curate imagery and engaging content marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and fuel qualified lead generation, as well as support the ongoing optimization of our website and content channels, including AmurEFs' blog, and social presence on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. You have the ability to work cross-functionally, the agility to coordinate multiple projects efficiently and effectively, tenacity to work in a fast-paced environment, and curiosity for diving into data to surface insights.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Support keyword and SEO strategy and implementation in an effort to grow organic traffic, qualified leads, and ROI.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization that will guide content recommendations and improve rankings for target keywords.
• Research and analyze competitor website performance.
• Assist in growing social media channel followers and subscriber base, as well as increase overall engagement of community.
• Optimize and redistribute existing content to maximize exposure and impressions.
• Support the maintenance of AmurEF’s online reputation via community review platforms like Trustpilot, Google Reviews and Facebook.
• Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities.
Skills and Abilities
• Must have excellent writing, editing, organizational, and research skills as well as strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated experience in keyword and SEO strategy, best practices and analytics, as well as supporting platforms, specifically Google Analytics and SEMRush preferred.
• Knowledge of website systems, Drupal preferred.
• Experience with social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Interpersonal Effectiveness: Builds productive relationships with people of diverse styles and backgrounds by establishing rapport and listening effectively. Clearly conveys relevant information, both written and verbal.
• Resilience: Responds positively to changing business priorities, demonstrates flexibility in our changing work environment, and is open to new ideas and approaches.
• Decision Making: Leverages experience, information and judgment to make clear, rational, ethical and timely decisions, while considering the appropriate degree of risk and impact to the business.
• Accountability: Owns actions, decisions and results, both positive and negative, proactively takes
initiative, and demonstrates personal resolve to fulfill commitments and deliver high quality results within defined constraints.
Education and Training Guidelines
• Four-year college degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or equivalent.
• 2+ plus years of related content marketing, SEO, or social media marketing.