The is one position open for each territory below:
- New York
- Dallas/Ft. Worth
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians and staff at assigned clinical sites by providing a high level of service and responsiveness by providing ongoing education and clinical expertise regarding the use of company’s products.
- Possess and share superior clinical knowledge of the Company’s products, their clinical applications, instructions for use, and procedural techniques.
- Assist sales representatives to develop new sales opportunities and accounts with physician and hospital personnel.
- Identify new opportunities to further utilize Vertiflex products to support physician planning and treatment of patients.
- Utilize an ethical, consultative approach to support physician and hospital usage of and commitment to the Company’s products.
- Provide logistical and inventory support between the site and Vertiflex HQ.
- Provide technical and educational training to physicians and staff on the use of the company’s products.
- Provide case support, including Operating Room/procedure support.
- Work with sales, marketing and R/D personnel to communicate product, clinical and market information to appropriate Vertiflex personnel to support and develop product improvements.
- 4+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years additional experience in related technical area.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, orthopedics, spine
- Radiology and image guided experience a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy; able to manage multiple tasks.
- Participate in customer meetings, training meetings, conferences and/or other relevant meetings.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Collaborate with R&D to develop product enhancements and improvements.
- Works well under minimal supervision or direction given by the Sales Representatives and Sales management.
- Assist in special projects and other activities as required.