Buurst is looking for a Rockstar UI/UX designer to drive our next generation user interface. In this role you will be responsible for the design and flows to enhance end elevate our user experience.
· Develop design solutions for Buurst product lines.
· Provide mockups to quickly communicate ideas and solutions
· Build sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes
· Work with marketing to ensure consistent branding is applied
· Solicit feedback from product owners and incorporate as applicable
· Ability to communicate and justify design choices clearly
· Keep current with competitor products and industry trends
· Analyze competition UIs to identify key strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to best competitors UIs
· 5+ years’ experience designing UIs to solve complex problems simply
· Proven ability to provide simple views and flows for complex problems
· Experience with clustered solutions involving multiple nodes that can scale infinitely
· Worked with enterprise level UIs managing multiple separate nodes / deployments
· Experience defining personas, user journeys and use cases.
· Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related equivalent experience.