Manager of Buurst Technical Publications
This is a work from home office position, need not be located in the specified “Job Location”
Buurst is a fast-growing software company supplying edge and cloud data solutions to enterprises. If you are a technologist who excels and understanding new technologies with excellent communications and documentation, Buurst offers a great opportunity.
A successful applicant will be responsible for managing and directly creating technical publications for Buurst products. Applications must possess the skills to both manage the Buurst publications environment, drive content and associated publication systems to the next level as well as be a key hands-on content creator.
Technical ability to learn, understand and use Buurst products is a must. Applicants must be confident in their ability to learn to deploy Buurst products to obtain content with minimal impact on the engineering team once trained.
A successful applicant will be a motivated technologist how enjoys learning new technologies and clearly documenting use of Buurst products.
A computer science or other technical degree is not a must but will help show competency required to thrive in a technical software development environment and process the ability to successfully communicate with the Buurst Engineering and Product Management.
If you have the background to be challenged with cutting edge data products, we encourage you to submit an application. The applicant will report directly to the Product Management team.
Non-technical writers without a computer science background need not apply.
- Management and maintenance of Buurst technical confluence documentation system
- Suggest new potential platforms to drive Buurst documentation to the next level
- Ability to create world class technical product documentation
- Plan and self-manage advancements of Buurst technical publications
- 5+ years of software publications creation and management experience
- Ability to learn and understand storage and data management solutions
- Knowledge of cloud storage environments a strong plus
- Knowledge of Apache NiFi a strong plus
- Knowledge of Linux a strong plus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and container environments a strong plus
o Experience with working with Product Management Go-To Market/ Commercial Strategy
o Ability to work cross-divisions colleagues for publication.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or direct work experience a strong plus.