Channel Marketing Manager
Buurst is a data storage and management software company that provides solutions for enterprises’ data use in the cloud or at the edge. The company provides flexibility, security, and access to corporate data at all touch points within the business while reducing storage expenses by eliminating double billing for cloud data management.
Buurst is seeking an exceptional Channel Marketing Manager to manage and execute our global partner marketing program which includes to, through, for, and with partner marketing. As the Channel Marketing Manager, you will be both hands on and strategic as you manage the evolution of the Buurst Partner Network, partner recruitment, and go-to-market campaigns with global partners. Establishing relationships with channel partners is a key responsibility to ensure overall joint success of the program. Key responsibilities also include managing the monthly partner newsletter, monthly partner webinar series, and the partner portal. You will be the primary liaison for the channel partner with key Buurst employees including sales, marketing, support, and management to ensure that partners are able to leverage internal resources for success. This position involves bringing together marketing and business skills to impact the future success of Buurst as we expand our global sales outreach with well qualified channel partners. This is a great opportunity at a fast-growing, dynamic enterprise software company.
· 5 to 7 years of experience in channel marketing or channel program management in enterprise software
· Demonstrated success in fully managing from start to finish, channel partner programs and go-to market campaigns
· Experience with Hubspot and D365
· Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations
· Must be a self-starter who genuinely enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
· Superior project management and interpersonal skills
· Team player who is comfortable in a highly collaborative environment.
· Comfortable working remote in a virtual company.
Job Type: Full-timeCOVID-19 considerations:
This position is fully rem