OnPay Solutions a leading provider of business-to-business payment automation software solutions and services to companies ranging in size from $50 Million in annual revenue to some of the largest conglomerate organizations. Our offerings include a collection of programs designed to integrate, streamline, and automate the accounts payable payments process. We help remove common points of friction within the buyer and supplier interaction.
OnPay Solutions is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the company’s inbound marketing, sales communications and other communications initiatives.
The coordinator will use the marketing automation platform HUBSPOT for posting and/or updating web pages and blog postings, as well extensive lead nurturing and other marketing tools.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire to learn more about how the sales & marketing teams partner together to directly influence the growth of the company. The candidate will have experience generating leads through various digital channels with at least 2 -3 years of digital marketing experience – B2B experience preferred. Experience or a background in graphic design would be a plus.
Projects/duties would include:
1) Writing for communications that may include marketing copy, white-papers, research reports, web articles, blog posts and press releases etc.
2) Creating/editing website content such as landing pages and/or blog articles for our website
3) Creating and implementing email campaigns and campaign automation workflows
4) Creating and implementing Social Media messaging and marketing campaigns
5) Tracking and reporting KPIs from marketing initiatives
6) Assisting with SEO (keyword research, backlinking, link building, content updates etc.)
7) Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager with lead tracking by source and calculating ROI
8) Creating graphics such as social media images, infographics and flyers
9) Conducting research and analysis on current metrics/strategy and consistently coming up with ways to improve
10) Coordination of various marketing, public relations, and communications related activities such as webinars, speaking engagements, tradeshows and other special events.
A minimum of 2 years of experience working in communications or sales administration, preferably in a B2B setting.