Office Manager (60%) / Bookkeeper (40%)
FCS/Encite Development Group, a Chicago-based tech firm, provides practical technology to help roofing companies improve their business. We are a fast-moving cloud company, with a serious need to build a strong team. We are looking to fill this position for our Rosemont location.
For our Office Manager/Bookkeeper role, we are looking for a team member with a strong attention to detail who wants to support, and cultivate, an inviting work culture. Listed below are the primary responsibilities for this person; a complete list of tasks and activities will be reviewed during the interview process.
Office Management primary responsibilities:
- Organize, maintain and keep the office running smoothly and professionally
- Support executive team with travel, schedules and admin support
- Work with internal teams to support proper coordination & communication, expense reporting, simplify processes, share HR activities, etc.
- Manage industry memberships and tradeshow attendance
- Facilitate customer and guest visits to ensure welcoming environment
Bookkeeping primary responsibilities:
- Handle all daily AP and AR activities
- Manage payroll and employee tracking
- Conduct customer communications regarding account changes, billing, problem issues, etc.
- Required: good working knowledge of General Ledger
- Required: 3 years of Payables and Receivables experience
Please know that this person will make a positive impact to our organization; only apply if that appeals to you.
To be considered for this role, please complete and submit the accompanying form with resume. Thank you.