FCS, a Chicago-based tech firm, provides practical technology to help roofing companies improve their business. We are a fast-moving company, growing with a serious need to build a strong team. We are looking for a Technical Trainer for our new Rosemont location.
- Gain an expert working understanding of FCS product suite
- Update, design, and maintain entire customer lifecycle training curriculum for SaaS Enterprise and module software applications
- Develop course content and training programs curriculum for entry-level, expert, train-the-trainers, and job specific audiences
- Deliver training using a variety of delivery methods including video, web-based presentations, support webinars, workshops, and on-site training
- Devise and coordinate onboarding training process including scheduling, agenda, pre and post training preparation requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams for the continuous improvement and development of products
- Conduct training sessions and evaluate effectiveness using available usage metrics, programs upsell statistics, and customer retention data
- Implement process for ongoing improvements to ensure customer relevance
Skills and Qualifications:
- SaaS software training or Commercial roofing experience is a plus
- Proven experience as technical trainer in designing complete course content according to product, audience, and organizational needs
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Disciplined in effectively assessing and managing an audience through an entire training process
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Advanced organizational, planning, and time-management skills
- Working knowledge in Google tools, MS Office, VoiP systems, technical support solutions, etc.
To be considered for this role, please complete and submit the accompanying form with resume. Thank you.