Encite Group (FCS), a Chicago-based tech firm, provides practical technology to help roofing companies execute and improve their business. We are a fast-moving, growing company with a serious need to build on our strong team. We are looking for one (or two) Customer Support Specialist for our Rosemont location.
We believe the success of our company is built on consistent, positive customer experiences. Front line support is a pillar of that experience. Customers call and email us expecting knowledgeable, patient and helpful support in a timely fashion. Every time.
- Communicate well… be sure to inform and update customers with alacrity
- Listen well…. be sure to understand the issue or situation before attempting to resolve it
- Provide Level 1 & 2 phone/email/web (screenshare) support for both of our technology applications
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking application or technical assistance
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Identify expansion (sales) opportunities, then work with Sales and Services teams to completion
- Handle unresolved issues within ProServices team and communicate with customers
- Maintain and record customer interactions within CRM and Support Ticket System
- Work with Product Marketing team on customers’ feature requests
- Close communication loop with customers in ticket resolutions, bugs, updates, etc.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Track and communicate team progress daily and weekly
- Proven experience as a phone-based Support professional
- Good understanding of computer systems, tablets, mobile devices and other tech products; and ability to continually learn
- Ability to listen; diagnose and resolve application & technical issues
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Zendesk, GitHub, Trello, Asana and other Software Quality Assurance tools preferred
- Experience with testing software/system functionality, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems preferred
Please only apply if you are a self-starter with a positive attitude and have the ability to "bring it" to work every day.
To apply, please complete accompanying form and upload your resume.