Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd., is currently seeking a candidate with an Oracle Primavera background to join our highly experienced team of Primavera Solution Engineers.
This position is for the Indian subsidiary of Project Partners, LLC, namely Project Experts India Pvt. Ltd. Is a long-standing Oracle Partner, specialized in Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle ERP | PPM Cloud and Oracle Primavera applications, Oracle Certified Education provider, Oracle ERP Cloud and Primavera Authorized Reseller, and a Microsoft Partner. We have developed integrated products that extend the Oracle Projects and Oracle Primavera solutions and have executed global implementations of Oracle applications for over 300 firms worldwide.
At Project Partners, we seek true professionals. Our worldwide reputation as The Experts in Enterprise Project Portfolio Management simply requires that all our employees are TOP PERFORMERS. Suppose you are looking to take your career to the next level and want to be associated with a global leader focused on Project Centric organizations. In that case, we are interested in speaking with you today about joining our growing team. Be assured that you will be joining a highly respected and leading company with a significant opportunity to be rewarded for your performance and results.
Project Partners is a strong advocate and practitioner of the virtual office and telecommuting.
Our employees live and work worldwide from their home office.
- Ability to manage the implementation process from concept to program launch.
- Review as-is process and be able to develop and recommend future business processes based on client requirements and best practices.
- Work with other consultants to document solution requirements, functional and technical specifications
- Work with clients to satisfy IT requirements that support the solution deployment and organizational IT roadmap.
- Manage and execute project deliverables, project charter, risk, and issues.
- Work effectively with clients to quickly learn their process, culture, and business objectives.
· 8+ years of program management experience in a variety of industries
· 5+ years of experience with Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM (both P6 Professional and P6 EPPM –Web is necessary)
· Experience with Oracle Primavera BI Publisher reporting and Oracle Primavera Analytics is desirable
· In-depth understanding of project change management, risk management and quality management
· Experience in Oracle Primavera Unifier is desirable
· Experienced Scrum Master is desirable
· Experience leading team of functional/technical consultants
· Effective communication and client management skills are needed.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) and Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP) certifications are highly desirable.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Schedule: Minimum 3 hours per day overlap (preferably 8.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST) with US Time zone. Rest 5 hours is employee preference.
The position is working from the home office. Only candidates willing to work from their home office in India should apply.
Preference will be given to the candidates who can join immediately or a maximum of 30 days.