Who We Are:
Project Partners is the world leader in Implementing Oracle ERP Solutions (Cloud PPM and EBS Projects) for Project Based Organizations. We are currently searching for a FULL-TIME Oracle Cloud PPM Solution Architect. This position will be for a very Senior Management Consulting resource who will lead our implementation projects as a Solution Architect and Project Manager.
· Help clients understand the Project Initiation to Closeout Operational and Financial business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle.
· Develop an end-to-end solution for the client’s project business using Oracle applications (Cloud PPM), spotting strategies, risks, and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help operational and financial roles for project organizations meet their needs.
· Understand all the integration points from/to PPM within and outside the realm of Oracle Projects (Cloud and EBS) and how they impact the Initiation to Close Project lifecycle: Financials, Procurement, HCM, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Project Scheduling, etc.
· Give client's options for designs using prototypes.
· Lead, coach, and advise a the project team in taking the initial solution design and implementing it using the appropriate Oracle Applications and Tools
· Set up, document, and test the Oracle system; understand and apply best-practice methodologies.
· Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure their vision is successful.
· Gain the trust of your client, teammates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered.
· Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts.
· Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs.
· Efficient at Remote delivery using web conference tools, but ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday, when needed.
· Work in a dynamic, lean environment. Project Partners is a mid-size firm that requires our team members to be agile in their work approach and adaptable in their duties.
· Project Partners delivers COMPLEX solutions to address our clients’ COMPLEX problems Our expertise lies in expanding our client’s capabilities with Oracle Projects applications by fully leveraging our experience in designing and delivering creative, efficient solutions.
Here is what you need:
· Minimum 5 years of current Oracle PPM Cloud experience and 15 years of Oracle EBS PPM in a functional advisory or consulting role
· Minimum of 4 full life-cycle Oracle PPM Cloud implementations and 6 or more Oracle EBS Projects in a functional advisory or consulting role. The more the better.
· Oracle Cloud Certification in Cloud PPM and other Finance Cloud modules
· Strong Presentational Skills –both face-to-face and virtual communications and daily interactions. You will be required to present to all levels of the client organization from end users to C Level Execs.
· You’re an ace at developing Project Operational (for the PMs, PMOs, Project Organization Management Roles in a Project Organization) Solutions that fit seamlessly into a Project Financials Implementation all using Oracle ERP PPM (Cloud PPM or EBS Projects). Experience in as many of the following industries as possible: E&C, A&D, Professional Services, Project Manufacturing, Public Sector, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Government and Defense Contracting.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents
Bonus points if:
· You are great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment.
· You have gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing.